IANAGH NURSING STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE USA
The Indian American Nurses Association of Greater Houston (IANAGH) grants scholarships to eligible Undergraduate or Associate degree nursing students who are current IANAGH members during the 2023 Nurses Day celebration.
CALL FOR NOMINATION
• Scholarship Application is open from March 20th to April 20th, 2023.
• Scholarship will be awarded at the Nurses Day Celebration on May 6, 2023.
1. Currently enrolled in an Accredited Nursing Program in the Greater Houston area.
2. Must be a IANAGH member.
3. Two letters of recommendation from the faculty or clinical instructor.
4. Students must submit an application.
5. An essay on why they chose nursing as a profession and their goal (in 250 words),
6. Transcript with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
The IANAGH Awards & Scholarship Committee chairperson will notify the award recipient via email before the event. The recipient must be registered and present in person to receive the scholarship.
If you have questions, please email Sheela Mathews, IANAGH Awards and Scholarship chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org